Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Arctic Adventure

Here's an irony.

True or False. The best places to go to calculate the extent of global warming are the coldest places in the world.

True, of course. And Will Steger is taking another trip, going to the top of the world to study climate change. He's been there before, but some of the huge ice shelf he traversed in the past is totally gone. He's leaving on Feb 14 for a 4-month trip by dog sled across Baffin Island.

I'm going to follow along. Shaklee Corporation is providing FREE Will Steger Arctic Expedition Maps and I'm ordering mine before they are all gone.

I love Shaklee. I love their products that fuel great adventures, peak performances, and my own everyday activity. I love their philosophy of living "In Harmony with Nature" which has led Shaklee to become the first corporation in the world to be Certified Climate Neutral. And I love the 'Join Us' membership opportunity which allows me not only to be a part of a corporation that is making a positive difference on the environment but also allows me to make a difference myself by using their environment-friendly products.

There really are good people out there busy about the business of giving life, energy and vitality ... to the planet, to their communities, and their loved ones. And hey! by the principle of 'what goes around comes around' their lives are full and rich as well.

The Blue Heron loves adventure. TO LIFE.!

Love and God's Blessing

Dale

2 comments:

Jody said...

Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog Dale. This is great, have you book marked and looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.
jody

Anonymous said...

Dale, I'm not very computer literate. I've never been in a blog but I did get you saved in MY Favorites. Next I've got to learn how to do this. For now, all I can say is you are a super salesmen.
Marjorie